- Expert and Unique Guidance for Advisors and Brokers.
- The Goal: to help you achieve outstanding, market-beating bear-avoiding performance for your clients AND to make you a confident, assured and reliable resource to your clients.
- Easy to follow, clear, unambiguous and actionable Guidance on:
- - Longer-Term: Bear Market or Bull Market
- - Intermediate-Term: Uptrend or Downtrend
- Market exposure (Long, Short, Cash): when to enter, when to exit
- Portfolio selection
- - Asset Class rankings: preferred, neutral, avoid
- - Specific ETF and Mutual Fund recommendations
- - Long/Cash and Long/Short Model Portfolios
- - Low-Activity and Monthly-Activity versions of Model Portfolios
- - Selections and Recommendations for portfolios YOU submit for monitoring
- The "Low-Activity" Model Portfolios are perfect for 401k or other restrictive environments.
- Subscriber-submitted Portfolios are monitored and detailed Custom Reports containing our analysis and recommended portfolio selections are sent to you weekly. These Portfolios are typically from your client 401k, IRA and Mutual Fund accounts. No limit on the number of Portfolios you can submit.
- The Sherman Sheet is produced daily, sent via email before the market open.
- Uniquely puts into practice these time-tested principles:
- Bull Markets and Bear Markets are identifiable and treated differently
- For Market Exposure: Buy Low, Sell High
- For Portfolio Selections: Strength Persists
- Includes Sherman's unique Calendar Effects Strategy, a Bear-Market winner (+27% in 2008!).
- Devote your time to your business - let The Sherman Sheet be your private Market Expert!
- One-on-one consultations with Bill Sherman included.
|Click here to download a printable .pdf of this page content.